Friday, November 26, 2021

Nelson Seda is singing for Jesus in the Bronx

 Straight up sound from the Big Apple. Check out this rapper for Christ and his story:

Please tell us about your musical journey in Christ. How long have you been making music? Any formal training? Professional experience?  

I made music, was a bboy, Hip Hop educator and professional graffiti artist when I was not saved almost a decade. Then I got saved and did music only about a year, took a few years on hiatus then recently started recording music again. I have no formal training just love music. What makes me different from most Christian rappers you will meet is I make a clear distinction to my audience from what we know Biblically as praise, worship, hymns, spiritual songs which are all Christian verses Hip Hop culture which is antichrist and I came out of, had demons casted out of me connected to it and I don't encourage compromise on that.

Nelson Seda


What music inspires you the most (Christian or secular)? Name your favorites. 

I'm inspired by a lot of international Gospel artists , classic worship leaders and my wife.

How has making music made a difference in your Christian walk? 

It has helped to encourage me to go deeper in praise and share sound doctrine in music.

What do you do to stay sharp with your God given skills? Do you have a daily routine?

 I just try to sing and rap as led by God and keep it all based on scripture.

What projects are you working on now? What are your hopes for them? 

Working on Sermons for the ministry, a book and more music God willing.

What is your favorite Bible verse that inspires you to praise God through music? 

Psalm 22:3

Let us know where we can follow you and your music and give us any last words of encouragement, advice or anything else you wish to add. 

My music is on my ministry YouTube channel, Bandcamp and a few other places..It's free.



No comments:

Conquerors

Popular Posts