Monday, November 1, 2021

Gospel "Dope" Hip Hop Rapper Roman Tilus

 Roman started free styling music in a friend's room a few years ago just to prove to himself that he could do it. Then he decided to make music for Christ. He wanted to rap about a Savior who changed him and not a life that there was nothing to talk about. He had no musical training or professional help his first few years but he loves the process of making "nothing to something". Enjoy this man's words and music!

Roman Tilus

How has making music made a difference in your Christian walk?

Honestly, it made me depend on him even more, because I realize that he truly gives me the passion to write music for him, and not just in making music for God, it made me trust him more even when my flesh is telling me otherwise. Also, it made me dive deeper into his word, and into his presence. 

Please tell us about your musical journey in Christ. How long have you been making music? Any formal training or professional experience?  Well t

Please tell us about your musical journey in Christ. How long have you been making music? Any fo

What do you do to stay sharp with your God given skills? Do you have a daily routine?

Yes. The first thing I do is mouth stretching and tongue stretching to make sure that I can pronounce all my words clear and right. After that I spend time just freestyling to random beats, also watching videos about music skills, tactics. When it comes to marketing or writing music in general, then I practice with different flows, and beats.  After that I start writing new music for about 2 hours. 

What projects are you working on now? What are your hopes for them?

 I just dropped my newest project call Deviant Ep, a collection of 4 dope songs ranging from different sounds and themes that relate to Christ. My hopes for the future are to tour then get signed by Reach Records by the end of the year. Also dropping more music videos and projects.

What is your favorite Bible verse that inspires you to praise God through music?

Colossians 3:23: And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men. Because I truly believe whether you are serving or working at a job you should do it with all your heart or don’t do it at all. Give everything your 100%.


Let us know where we can follow you and your music and give us any last words of encouragement, advice or anything else you wish to add.

You can Follow me on all music streaming services- Roman Tilus, Social media wise Ig- Roman Tilus. Tiktok – Roman Tilus , Facebook

Music links: https://linktr.ee/Roman_Tilus

Merch Store: https://www.etsy.com/shop/RebirthByTilus

Social Media: https://www.facebook.com/romantilus

https://www.instagram.com/roman_tilus/

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9bh5X3cC6ASHbKZUXl3rjw


No comments:

Conquerors

Popular Posts