Monday, December 13, 2021

Christian Musician Aaron Hymes Entertains Angels

 Here is one multi-talented Christian musician who has devoted himself entirely to the music industry and praising God through lyrics and melody. I know I've said this before but it still holds true--you're really going to like this interview and music from Aaron Hymes.

Please tell us about your musical journey in Christ. How long have you been making music? Any formal training? Professional experience?  

Aaron Dean Hymes is a 3x Grammy Nominated Singer/Songwriter, Recording Artist, musician, Assistant engineer/Engineer and producer from NE Ohio. Growing up in NE Ohio, and Houston, TX, while traveling to spread the WORD, and do charitable work, Aaron has developed a unique skill set that makes him an in demand Musician and Producer and Teacher (Drums/Guitar/Vocals/SongWriting).

Aaron Hymes

Aaron has a skill set that ranges from Drums, Guitar, Keys, Vocals to Song production/Beat Making for other artists. His experiences living and working in different places brings the ability to create eclectic rhythms, and song structures. ​ Fronting the band Entertaining Angels, and performing regularly on local TV, for his local church throughout the week takes a lot of work and time, yet Aaron sill finds time to produce, and record his own music, while developing other promising artists who come through Area 67 Studios. 

What music inspires you the most (Christian or secular)? Name your favorites.

 Growing up I really fell in love with the band Jars of Clay , Aaron Lewis , Chris Cornell , and Toby Mac of DC Talk. I seem to always go back to those groups or individuals in my downtime. I have recently been producing a lot and writing and I feel like I am going back to that sound for original music I have and will be releasing.

Since really pressing in to worship lately , I am really enjoying Elevations acoustic material and Hillsong United acoustic variations as well.

How has making music made a difference in your Christian walk? 

Well since I was teenager I really found music to be a way out of reality and a way to disconnect but yet still express how I feel. Over many years learning music and genres I just started to feel empty and started to realize I could make a difference if I applied myself. After many years of life I took a break from music and about 2 years ago I started to record a lot of music I've written and release it. When I saw people were listening it motivated me to get closer with God in a way I felt was missing and it has made me push myself to really connect with the Lord on a different level to be able to write music that will touch people and help them if I can with a message.

What do you do to stay sharp with your God given skills? Do you have a daily routine? 

I usually try not to listen to the radio and really limit myself to what I hear or bring in especially when I write original music. I feel like it's good to try to keep a clear mind and sit back and watch things or reflect on personal things and find scripture to put in the message. I try to get scripture and think about it and how it applies to my life and sometimes even write about it. I think the biggest thing to do daily is talk with the Lord. I feel like that is very important.

What projects are you working on now? What are your hopes for them?
Currently we have been working on 2 new originals At Area67 recording studio in Akron , Ohio. The hopes for these new songs coming out would first hopefully change lives , but we would love a  Dove award or Grammy.

What is your favorite Bible verse that inspires you to praise God through music? 

Psalm 139:14 -I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.

Let us know where we can follow you and your music and give us any last words of encouragement, advice or anything else you wish to add. 

You can follow me on all social Media. Facebook , Tik Tok , YouTube. Music is streaming on every streaming platform. Youtube channel is now called Angel 67 Tv . Advice I have for fellow artist and musicians that are doing something positive in their music : when you feel like its not working keep pushing and God will open doors you never thought of. Thank you for the interview I appreciate y'all and God bless. -Aaron



No comments:

Conquerors

Popular Posts