Sunday, December 19, 2021

Christian Musicians Alive features rapper Darius Monroe

Darius might not be world famous but I think (and Christ knows) that he is certainly 'one of those greats'! Read on:

Please tell us about your musical journey in Christ. How long have you been making music? Any formal training? Professional experience?  

I starting making music seriously this year. Before I was making video recordings of myself rapping over other song instrumentals.

What music inspires you the most (Christian or secular)? Name your favorites. 

Bizzle, lecrae, Bryan Trejo



How has making music made a difference in your Christian walk?

It keeps me accountable. I’m making music for the masses and I do not want to misrepresent God.

What do you do to stay sharp with your God given skills? Do you have a daily routine? 

I continue to think, write, freestyle, and record.

What projects are you working on now? What are your hopes for them? 

I am working on my new album that is going to drop in the middle of next year. Stay tuned for that. I hope that people can relate to it, vibe to it, grow spiritually from it. But most all I pray that God gets the glory from it.

What is your favorite Bible verse that inspires you to praise God through music?

Galatians 6:9

And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.

Let us know where we can follow you and your music and give us any last words of encouragement, advice or anything else you wish to add. 

You can follow me by typing in Darius Monroe on Facebook or rap dariusmonroe on all other platforms. Remember to follow Christ. A good relationship with God will always keep you blessed.

https://www.facebook.com/darius.monroe.37

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXCihtKpC3e/?utm_medium=copy_link

No comments:

Conquerors

Popular Posts