Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Stace Fauske Rocks for Jesus

 It just keeps getting better with all this new musical talent I am privileged to feature on this blog. Do enjoy this profile on Stace Fauske and the review of his latest release, A Better Way, available on major digital platforms on March 4, 2022.

Stace Fauske

Please tell us about your musical journey in Christ. How long have you been making music? Any formal training? Professional experience?

I've been writing songs for 20+ years but recently at NSAI songwriter meetings I have been getting so many compliments on my music that I decided to get some of them produced. Though I have performed at many "songwriter nights" I have never really toured or been a featured artist at a concert. So I'm putting my best foot forward hoping that my music can be a light for someone, and maybe help somebody somewhere!

What music inspires you the most (Christian or secular)? Name your favorites.

Christian music such as Third Day, Casting Crowns, TobyMac, and Skillet are what inspire me for the past decade. In my youth I was more into bands like the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Metallica, and Pink Floyd.

How has making music made a difference in your Christian walk?

It has made me believe that music makes a difference in people's lives and it is truly important for the kingdom of God. All over the psalms it says to "sing to the Lord a new song". I believe that He loves when we use our gifts that He gave us to further His kingdom!

What projects are you working on now? What are your hopes for them?

I am constantly writing new songs, it is a great way to get out any thoughts that are on my mind. I also have a handful of other songs that have been produced and I will be releasing them as singles over the next year or so.

Let us know where we can follow you and your music and give us any last words of encouragement, advice or anything else you wish to add.

I am on Facebook, and Instagram as stacefauske.

Post any and all social media links to where more information about you or your band's music can be found.

stacefauske.com
https://www.facebook.com/stace.fauske.7
https://instagram.com/stacefauske


Music Review of "A Better Way'

From the pile driving intro rhythm guitar hook to the outro vocal chop at the end of the song, Stace Fauske brings home and reinforces the gospel message of living a life free of sin through Jesus Christ and His awesome redemptive powers.

Not only are all the solid classic rock elements perfectly mixed with quality production in this track, but the lyrics and vocals are clear in spirit and perfectly tuned to those who have "ears to hear" as our Lord was fond of saying:

"I was a man who ran to sin and all the deceptions of the world...

Thought I was lost beyond all hope but I'm here to let you know

that there's a better way...

Listen my brother, God can help you change...

Listen for the voice of Jesus calling you back home!"

I've added Stace's music to my Amazon and Spotify playlists and I should probably create an entirely new category which is inspired by this song-- Christian Rock Anthems--because that's exactly what this music is--an uplifting, solidly encouraging tune that you need to play full blast on your car radio on your way to wherever because this sound will make your journey rock!

Stace Fauske and his music are definitely worth checking out and you should follow this musician for the Lord and download his new EP coming out on March 4th of this year. We can only hope that his career in this ministry continues to grow and to draw and inspire many to the message of the kingdom found in Christ Jesus. It's definitely a better way!

Stace Fauske, A Better Way song cover






No comments:

Conquerors

Popular Posts