Saturday, January 22, 2022

Christian Musicians Alive features Rojo Cynthia

 Rapper Nelson Seda, who we featured earlier on this blog, has a better half who is also talented and passionate about worshipping the Lord. Please enjoy this profile on Rojo Cynthia and her music.

  1. What is your real or stage name or both? 

    I go by Rojo Cynthia which are my first and middle name. Rojo is not Spanish for red by the way, but Malagasy (from Madagascar) for a Jewel chain like necklace or bracelet.


    Rojo Cynthia album cover

    1. Please tell us about your musical journey in Christ. How long have you been making music? Any formal training? Professional experience? 

      I loved singing from a young age and started singing at Church and in a gospel choir in the south of France from the age of 15 to 19 or so.
      I started writing songs for The Lord around 15 or 16yo. I do not play instruments very well but with the few chords I can play on piano and guitar, melodies and words come to me by the grace of God.
      I had the honor to win a youth talent with my song Hosanna at a Christan event and had opportunities to sing at mass evangelization events, collaborate with artist from french Christian label etc ...
      But I never had a formal training or vocal coach or anything like that, singing my heart out for JESUS.


      1. What music inspires you the most (Christian or secular)? Name your favorites. 

        Of course Christian music inspires me the most because that is where my identity lies, in the gospel.
        There would be too many to list because I listen to many different styles of gospel music from the basics, to bands, to Rap, to rock ...
        But I enjoy musics from the following artist:
        Deborah Lukalu , Cece Winans, Minister GUC, William McDowell, Paul Wilbur, Maverick city, Hillsong, Judikay, Mercy Shinwo, Adah Ehi Etc....

      2. How has making music made a difference in your Christian walk? 

        It has made a difference because I got to express to God the worship and praise that comes directly from my heart and my soul. Sometimes we all be sitting in Church singing other peoples words to God. And using my own words and melodies from my heart is an authentic fragrance that helps to go even deeper in his presence and in your intimacy with The Lord.

      3. What projects are you working on now? What are your hopes for them? 

        I have already released my debut EP "No End" and am now about to release my first album "Behind the veil" with 10 songs in 3 different languages so the gospel can go forth to as much people as possible.
        My hope and prayer is that it touches and changes lives around the world, that it wakes up the youth and the body the Christ in general , that it brings them closer to Christ and of course saves souls.

      4. Let us know where we can follow you and your music and give us any last words of encouragement, advice or anything else you wish to add. 

        You can follow me and my music on
        YouTube at Rojo Cynthia
        Instagram @rojo_cynthia
        Fbook @RojoCynthiamusic
        My last word of encouragement I guess is , stay focused on The Lord, nothing else matters. Just seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and the rest shall be added unto you. I pray you enjoy praising and worshipping God with this album coming.May God keep you till the end. Amen

      5. Post any and all social media links to where more information about you or your band's music can be found. 

        https://youtube.com/channel/UCfZv5VBJHb78dj6kqCuczLw
        https://instagram.com/rojo_cynthia?utm_medium=copy_link
        https://www.facebook.com/RojoCynthiamusic/


        Behind the Veil preview video




No comments:

Conquerors

Popular Posts