Thursday, November 11, 2021

The Weekend Edition of Christian Musicians Alive

 

Two weeks into this and now what?
It took me about about six months to get the kind of feedback on my extinct book promotion blog that I'm getting now with Christian Musicians Alive. But all that was B.C. (before Christ) and, no doubt, that's the difference. Here's a quick look into the rearview mirror and a glimpse ahead. To God be ALL the glory!

John Byk, formerly known as The Blind Guitarist




Getting solid and serious with Christian rapper, Roman Tilus to help me kick off the Hip Hop section of the blog was a blessing. Not only does he bump like a pro but he's also involved in youth outreach in his Orlando community. Revisit or check out for the first time his featured post on the site by clicking on his picture to the right.


Andrew Gazaway and Dark Horse drew a pretty good response with his story and his music to bring attention to the rockers for Jesus who are still growing strong and LOUD. Look him and his band up on Facebook for some dope interaction and posts or click on the icon above to jam.

I can't list all the great artists that are collecting on my site but, rest assured my thanks, thoughts and prayers are with y'all and I enjoy interacting with these talented and God fearing folks on Facebook and I hope to build friendships with them to last through eternity. Many thanks, especially, to my Lord and Savior, Christ Jesus for leading me and allowing me to play a part in this amazing music ministry that has the potential to reach countless desperate souls in a dying world. We're just getting started on that first 10,000 year drop, brothers and sisters!!!
reached out to me when she saw that I was from Detroit and now I'm waiting for this waiting-in-the-wings, queen of contemporary gospel and soul to do a rare voice podcast with me that will surely be one for the archives once God grants her full access to center stage. While you're at it, visit her online clothing store, Triple Grace, for a Black Friday discount on select items. Very cool from any angle. She is another Godsend for sure. Look for my upcoming in depth review of her new album release, Decades, available in all the usual places online or click on Sleeping Beauty's picture above to get her to prophesy in melody for you.

No comments:

Conquerors

Popular Posts