Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Musical postpartum depression at Christian Musicians Alive

It's a boy/girl song!
I feel like I should pass out cigars. My band Patient Chill's first song, From Now to Eternity, is officially out and poised to take India by storm! You read that right. Let me explain...
Shifting Hemispheres
So I followed the awesome singer, Anshu Jha, back to her native land even though she now hails from Sydney, and I found that not only is it more affordable to social media market in that country of 1.3 billion users where Spotify launched two years ago, but the Snapchat is deeper and wider than the Ganges! They are seemingly hungry for Christian themed music, unlike the West which is bloated on First Noels and the like. I haven't even spent 1500 Rupees yet ($20 US) and already I've managed to get almost 2000 visits to patientchill.com to promote the song and the rest of the album which you should pre-save RIGHT NOW!
Meanwhile, closer to home, good old fashioned Christian rapper, Darius Monroe, drops a beat on the court with his dope video, One of Them Greats. Honestly, speaking from a former world traveller's perspective, there's no place like the neighborhood basketball court to make me homesick for the hood where I grew up in Detroit. Give a look and a listen.
And nothing cures the post-release music blues like a great box of Christmas chocolates which I compare to blogging and life in general a la Forrest Gump in a blog post. Thanks MB for the treats!

Finally, If you, or anyone you know, wants to be featured on my quickly growing blog, just go to christianmusicianslive.com and follow the signs to submit an interview or music review request on the forms provided. It's that easy! And remember: sharing is caring!

2 comments:

Homeschool said...

That was a nice read!

John said...

Thanks and Merry Christmas!

Conquerors

Popular Posts